USA Martial Arts is proud to be West Virginia’s leader in keeping kids safe and creating a HAPPIER community with our Kids in Power Program.
This program is designed to keep kids safe from two very harmful dangers – Bullying and Abduction!
Bullying is the most common danger kids face! Did you know?
- Serious bullying impacts 1 out of 3 kids
- Teachers only catch 5% of bullying behavior
- Bullying leads to other problem… anxiety, depression, suicide ideation, physical ailments, lower academic achievement
- 60% of kids who were bullies were convicted of a felony before the age of 25!
Bullying Prevention USA Martial Arts:
Bullying is one of the most difficult issues that students, parents and educators might encounter in or out of school. Discipline, order and respect are mainstays of USA Martial Arts, but additional bully prevention instruction is necessary to keep kids safe from the dangers of bullying. USA Martial Arts endorses the Olweus Bullying prevention program (OBPP) the world’s foremost bullying prevention program. The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is the most researched and best-known bullying prevention program available. Our seminars on bullying will teach your child the dangers of bullying, how to avoid bullying and what to do when bullying becomes violent. Protect your children with bullying prevention skills and strategies by calling USA Martial Arts to inquire about our upcoming seminar based on the Olweus program.
What if your notions about bullying are just plain wrong?
How much do you know about bullying?
True or False
Children are more likely to be bullied in middle school than elementary school
- Most bullying is physical in nature
- Girls bully just as much as boys; they just do it differently
- Boys are more likely than girls to be involved in cyber bullying
- Bullying is just as likely on the way to and from school as during school hours
- Most students who observe bullying don’t think they should get involved
The answers are all False.
Find out why and what to do about bullying at USA Martial Arts. Call today schedule a free intro and anti-bullying workshop for you children but hurry enrollment is limited.
To learn more about the Olweus Bully prevention program click here!